Upper Level – Master w/Ensuite | Bedrooms/Bath | Library | Views
Place your mouse over the image to pause the slideshow.
Own an executive waterfront home on lac de l’Argile, Quebec, Canada with a possibility of an income suite or private living space for guests. Enjoy water front living on the shores of this large mountain lake which borders the Papineau-Labelle Park. Straddling the Outaouais and Laurentides regions, Réserve faunique de Papineau-Labelle is the most southerly wildlife preserve in Quebec. For flora and fauna lovers, there are hundreds of kilometres of forest roads and trails and the 763 lakes within its borders also make it ideal for hiking, camping and canoeing. The Papineau-Labelle Reserve is a unique place that caters to those who love to observe nature as well as a favourite area for fishing and hunting.
Stunning | Move-In Ready
- Panoramic view from all levels is across lake to Papineau Labelle Park
- 60 mins to Ottawa ON | 90mins to Montreal QC | 45 minutes to Gatineau QC
- Float Plane accessible
- 1-acre wooded property | Extremely private
- 4-season public roads, easy flat-access to oversize double garage.
- Mature landscape with perennial rock gardens
- meandering footpath through mature gardens to the water’s edge/dock/boat bay.
- Lac de l’Argile – Beautiful, large, very quiet lake – excellent swimming & paddling
- 60% of shoreline is undeveloped – lake is closed for further development.
- Lake: 5 KM long, and ¾ KM wide at its narrowest and 1 1/3 KM wide at its widest.