SPECTACULAR 6-BEDROOM WATERFRONT PROPERTY
3,400 SQUARE FEET OF SPACE FOR GRACIOUS LIVING
Breathtaking, large, very private waterfront home located in cottage country has one of the most spectacular views in the world across a quiet lake to densely wooded, protected parkland hills. 6-bedrooms, including self-contained 2-bed guest suite with potential for $20, 000 annual income from vacation rentals. Easy driving on peaceful country roads linking to well-maintained two-lane highways. 1-hour to Ottawa or 90 mins to Montreal international airports – Or arrive in your float plane and moor it to the dock!
MAKE THE PERFECT CHOICE – Surround yourself with the tranquil lake, hills and woodlands of scenic rural Quebec
Custom 3400 sq ft, Owner over-built, 4-season, waterfront retreat located on a fully landscaped 1-acre treed property. Includes 2 Bedroom, fully self-contained guest suite, on walk-out level with private entrance.
- 6 B/R; 3 ½ Baths; 3 FP; heated stone floors; hardwood B/R; large gourmet kitchen; stunning open concept;
(view Upper Level floor plan with photos)
- 9ft ceilings; 28 ft cathedral ceiling in Great Room;
- panoramic 60 ft of side-by- side, floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking an unobstructed view of the lake 40 ft away – a huge “wow” factor;
(view Main Level floor plan with photos)
- 2 Bedroom, fully self-contained guest or income suite with Panoramic lake view.
- private entrance, full kitchen; 4-piece bath, Living/dining, 9 ½ ft ceilings throughout, fireplace & radiant floors, walk-out to ground-level patio.
(view Lower Level floor plan with photos)
- New green engineered wood exterior (CANEXEL)
- 1500 sq ft of new fiberglass decks installed fall 2014. Transferable warranty.
- Very over-sized double garage with an equal-sized work/hobby shop above it.
DINE ON THE DECK, GOLF AT THE LAKE
A grand waterfront retreat for entertaining
Enjoy one of the prettiest views in the world!
“Lac de l’Argile” sized at 5 KM long. And, ¾ KM wide in front of this property.
- Pristine, very quiet, peaceful and serene fresh water lake, nestled in a picturesque small mountain valley.
- Lakeshore is only 40% developed and is closed for further development.
- The far side of the lakeshore is uninhabited, protected provincial park – Papineau-Labelle Provincial Park.
- A deep water lake with good fishing, excellent swimming – no weeds. No crowds.
- Private Boat Bay; 2 docks; kayaks; canoe; paddle boat.
- Golf: 18 hole public “Royal Papineau” golf course at end of lake.
- Take the boat, your float plane or it’s a quick drive.
ENJOY THE SPLENDOUR OF THE QUEBEC CANADIAN COUNTRYSIDE – Within easy drive of cosmopolitan Montreal and Canada’s Capital, Ottawa
- Very private & quiet surroundings – wonderful nature.
- An absolutely wonderful home to be in alone.
- The very open concept will not make it feel too big!
- Neighbours can’t be seen from house or balcony.
- Tastefully exotic African theme but can easily become neutral again.
- Can be furnished & decorated & fully equipped. Pristine condition throughout.
- Property knowledge & ongoing maintenance can be conveniently managed
by the current owner-builder moving to a smaller 1-acre property next door.
MOVE-IN READY. THE PRICE IS RIGHT AT $849,900 CDN (ABOUT $650,000 U.S.)
Insurers estimate replacement value at almost twice as much.
Flexible closing date. Furniture, art/decorations, equipment, supplies, extra.
Contact / Directions